Two Laps of Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador St. John's Campus
Kit Pickup Details:
Please have a piece of Identification when you come to get your race kit.
Saturday March 17, 2018 (Race Day) (12:30 to 3 pm)
Spartan Fitness -- 71 O'Leary Ave, St. John's, NL, A1B 2C9, Canada 709-747-2633
Please contact me if there are any concerns at email@example.com
Post Race Reception:
Age 19 and over only can attend reception (ID may be requested at the post race reception)
Random Draw Prizes will be awarded at the reception.
Post Race Reception Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Post Race Reception Location: Breezeway Bar (First floor Memorial University Student Centre)
Map of Breezeway Bar location
Shirt Size Charts :
Run Route :
Stay to the Left side of the road at ALL times.
Race course is open to traffic but is marshaled
The route traces out the shape of an S for Shamrock
Start at the South East Corner of Burton's Pond at the concrete crosswalk
West along Burton's Pond Road to Phelan Road
Right onto Phelan Road
Right onto Livyers Loop
Left onto Irwin's Road and continue to the Education Building crosswalk
Return to start by running the reverse route
Complete two loops of the entire route
Route Map :
Transfers and Picking up Someone elses kit:
If someone is picking up your kit or you want to transfer your kit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notices for Race Day:
1) Stay to the left side of the road at all times with your left hand nearest the sidewalk and your right hand towards the middle of the road.
2) Marshals are placed throughout the course to direct participants. However it is the participants responsibility to know the course.
3) Please make sure that your bib is pinned to the front of your clothes/jacket.
4) Please make sure that your bib is visible at the finish line so we can accurately record finish times.
5) Bring a change of clothes to have in your car in case the weather is wet.
6) No Dogs Permitted on course with participants.
7) No Strollers Permitted on course with participants.
8) Headphones Not Recommended.
9) Please wear a watch if you would like to keep track of your finish time right away.
At the discretion of the Race Director due to risk to spectator and participant safety or other extreme circumstances the event may be postponed to a later date. No REFUNDS will be issued in the event of postponement.
2017 Finishing Times 2017 Bib Numbers and Names